Sunday 27 July 2014

Official Series 34 trailer

I apologize for the lack of updates since April of this year. I stopped because photographs of actors I had posted have been removed and this peeved me off, especially as I gave the source of the image with each post. I shall try and keep abreast of news, anniversaries, etc.

First up, here is the official Doctor Who series 34 BBC trailer, which most people have already seen by now. I have to say, judging by these clips in the trailer, we are in for a great ride with Peter Capaldi's Twelfth Doctor.


On a far less happy note, yesterday, 26th July, marked the second anniversary of the passing of Mary Tamm who lost her fight with cancer. She was 62. 



2 comments:

david said...

next to Liz Sladen, my favorite companion. Wish that she had stayed on the show much longer. Thought her Romana was one of the best characters on Dr. Who ever. Shame she passed so young.

cerys34 said...

Yes, 62 is far too young. That is it with cancer, it has no prejudices. I did prefer her take as to Lalla Ward's to be fair.