Thursday 24 January 2013

Warick Davis has described landing a role on Doctor Who as winning "the jackpot".

The Willow actor will appear in the Cybermen episode penned by Neil Gaiman and had previously admitted that apearing in Doctor Who would be a dream.

"It was a great thrill to be in Doctor Who," Davis told SFX. "A career ambition. But to be in an episode written by Neil and to have Cybermen in it, was for me the jackpot.

"I was one of those kids who hid behind the sofa, so I know they are scary. But the Cybermen that I saw were awesome and yeah, I think it'll be scary."

The Life's Too Short star also praised "amazing" Who lead Matt Smith.

"He's so full of energy and spark and imagination," Davis said. "You read the scene on the page and you think, 'That's a good scene', but Matt gets hold of it and it's... incredible."


Source: Digital Spy

No comments: