Tuesday 19 March 2013

Matt Smith: I want to be Bond villain

Matt Smith has said that he doesn't believe he is "handsome enough" to portray James Bond himself, but that he would make a good villain.

 
"I'm not handsome enough to be James Bond," The Sun quotes him as saying. "Maybe a villain though. Start campaigning now. I don't think I could be James Bond though."

On the type of Bond baddie he would like, Smith referenced Daniel Craig's latest record-breaking instalment in the franchise.

"I'd edge on the camp dangerous side I think," he commented. "Javier Bardem was amazing. I thought Skyfall was a sumptuous film."
 
 
 
Daniel Craig as 007 agent James Bond

Smith also called the forthcoming Doctor Who series opener 'The Bells of Saint John' "a modern-day conspiracy thriller [that's] like Doctor Who meets Bourne meets Bond".


No comments: