Sunday 28 April 2013

Stay in a Doctor Who themed home

Tom NIcholls, 22, is offering a overnight stays in his home in Reading, UK for the discerning Whovian out there. He is raising funds for the Scout Association, which is a member of, and to celebrate the upcoming 50th anniversary of Doctor Who in November.

 His dad introduced Tom to Doctor Who as a young boy, and he has had been a Whovian ever since. 

"To date, I have raised between £6,000 and £7,000 for the Scouting Association just by hiring out my TARDIS and Daleks. When I heard I could rent out my home via wimdu, I thought it would be a good way to go that extra mile for the 50th anniversary" 

 "I'd love to show other fans around my collection and take a tour of my TARDIS, unless it decides to disappear off with the Doctor"

Tom's Wimdu advert reads as: 

Description

No comments: