Friday 30 January 2009

David Tennant To Host Comic Relief

Red Nose Day
At this year's Red Nose Day press launch, it was announced that David Tennant will be co-presenting the first hour of Comic Relief with Big Brother host Davina McColl.

In a pre-recorded video recording, David Tennant said,"It's a great honour for me. I remember the first Red Nose Day when I was in school, buying the tee shirt and everybody joining in, and then later at drama school, me and my mate Alan McCue formed a Proclaimers tribute act and went busking in Sauchiehall Street. We were rubbis, but we earned £65 in our lunch hour. The people of Glasgow are very generous."


Thanks to www.simonridgway.com Thanks to www.simonridgway.com
Thanks to www.simonridgway.com Thanks to www.simonridgway.com

Comic Relief will air on 13th March 2009 at 7pm

To donate or to take part, visit rednoseday.com

No comments: